From November 24, 2021, till December 4, 2021, the Organiser allows customers to take advantage of an additional promotion, including:
3. The Promotion does NOT apply to the following products :
4. Products not covered by the Promotion may be included in the same order.
The provisions of the following “Black Friday” Promotion Terms and Conditions shall apply accordingly to this Promotion.
1. These terms of the Promotion under the name: “Black Friday” define the rules of operation, terms, the scope and complaint procedure of the Promotion, the rules of use and the rights of persons participating in the Promotion, as well as the obligations of the Organiser.
2. The Organiser of the “Black Friday” Promotion is Fenbro Paweł Brodzik, Lindleya 16, 02-013, Warsaw, Poland, +48 571 310 485, NIP / Tax ID / 7582275393, REGON / Polish Business Statistical No./ 383759828, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone number: +48 571 310 485 (a standard call toll – according to the price list of a relevant operator), entered into CEIDG (The Central Registration and Information on Business) kept by the Minister of Economy. The Online Shop is available at the internet address: https://fenbro.com/ is run by Paweł Brodzik. (hereinafter also: “Organiser”).
3. The promotion is carried out by the Organiser available at https://fenbro.com/. The Promotion is open to Customers who, after fulfilling the conditions for participation in the Promotion, become the Promotion participants (hereinafter also: “Promotion Participant”).
1. The subject of the Promotion is the possibility for the Promotion Participant to use the Promotion on the terms set out in the Promotion Terms, including granting the Promotion Participant (during the Promotion Period) a discount reducing the price of the Products indicated on the subpage: in these regulations (hereinafter also: “Subject of Promotion”).
2. The promotion is valid from 00:01:00am November 24, 2021 until 11:59:00pm December 4, 2021 (hereinafter also: “Promotion Duration”).
3. Participating in the Promotion is voluntary and free (i.e. purchasing products as part of the Promotion does not require the Promotion Participant to incur additional costs, other than the price of the products being subject to the Promotion and the costs selected by the Customer, including the costs of packaging/pallets).
4. Some Products may be excluded from the Promotion during its duration.
5. To participate in the Promotion, you have to do the following during the Promotion period:
a) read and accept these Promotion Terms;
b) receive the joinery quotation from the Organiser;
c) before placing an order, send a verbal acceptance of the “Black Friday” Promotion Terms by e-mail. The lack of a provision on the acceptance of the regulations means that the buyer has waived the right to take advantage of the Promotion in relation to the given transaction. In such a situation, as soon as the payment is made, he/she finally loses the right to take advantage of the Promotion in relation to the transaction.
6. As part of the Promotion for the Product or Products purchased by the Promotion Participant in the Online Shop, the windows covered by the promotion will be equipped with triple-glazed units, a warm edge spacer and hidden hinges.
7. The Promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts, rebates, discounts, promotional campaigns, special price or product offers that are valid at fenbro.com unless the terms of any such promotion, discount, rebate, reduction, promotional campaigns, a special price or product offer constitute otherwise.
9. In the case of simultaneous purchase of several products covered by the Promotion, the subject of the Promotion is charged for each of the Products separately.
10. The subject of the Promotion is not payable in money or exchanged for any other means of payment.
11. The order delivery time is determined individually at the contract stage.
1. Any complaints regarding the Promotion may be submitted by promotion participants, in particular, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. In order to speed up the consideration of the complaint, please provide the name and surname of the Promotion Participant, contact details (e.g. e-mail address or telephone number), as well as the reasons justifying the complaint.
3. The Organiser’s response to the complaint takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
4. The Organiser takes complaints into consideration while applying the provisions of these Promotion Terms.
5. Personalized goods are subject to the same complaint rules as any other product. On the other hand, product personalization may be relevant from the point of view of the right to withdraw from the contract, because in accordance with art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, personalized goods cannot be returned as part of withdrawal from the contract. This provision states that the right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
Other conditions regarding returns and withdrawal from the purchase contract are described in the Regulations available at https://fenbro.com/regulations/
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change these Promotion Terms in the event of an important reason understood as (Closed Data):
a) the change in the law regulating the conditions, rules and organization of the Promotion, affecting the mutual rights and obligations of the Organizer and Promotion Participants;
b) the change in the way the Promotion is carried out due to technical or technological reasons;
c) the change in the way of providing services, solely due to technical or technological reasons;
d) the change in the scope or provision of services to which the provisions of the Regulations apply, by introducing new functionalities/services or modifying or withdrawing by the Organizer the existing functionalities or services covered by the Regulations.
4. In the event of a change occurring in the Promotion Terms, the Organiser will provide the uniform text of the Promotion Terms by publishing it online at https://fenbro.com/.
5. Changes to the Promotion Terms are effective from the moment they are clearly indicated and posted at the web address indicated above.
Fully covered at https://fenbro.com/page/privacy-policy