Names of the register and the running authority
Fenbro Sp. z o.o., Lindleya 16, 02-013, Warsaw, Poland, +48 571 310 485, NIP / Tax ID / VAT: PL 7011070120, GB422325925, REGON / Polish Business Statistical No./ 52105757700000, e-mail address: email@example.com , contact phone number: +48 571 310 485 (a standard call toll – according to the price list of a relevant operator) entered into CEIDG (The Central Registration and Information on Business) kept by the Minister of Economy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND COMPANIES USING THE ONLINE SHOP
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary but necessary for creating an Account and/or placing an Order by the Customer.
- Information presented in the Online Shop or, in the case of placing Orders using other means of remote communication, an electronic message confirming the content of a proposed Sales Agreement and the Terms and Conditions, constitute only an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code, addressed by the Seller to Customers, and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
ELECTRONIC SERVICES IN THE ONLINE SHOP
- The Seller renders the following Electronic Services free of charge to Customers via the Online Shop:
- Creating and maintaining an Account.
The Customer is able to use the Account after all the subsequent steps have been completed:
- filling in the registration form and accepting the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- clicking on the “Register” field.
The Service Agreement is concluded when the Customer receives confirmation of the conclusion of the Service Agreement sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during registration. The Account is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Customer has the possibility, at any time and without giving any reason, to delete their Account (resign from having the Account) by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enabling the Customers to place Orders, concluding Sales Agreements under the rules set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
- Presenting advertising content tailored to the Customers’ interests;
- Enabling the Customers to use the Cart services;
- Enabling the Customers to browse the Content posted in the Shop;
- Issuing Newsletters;
- Limiting the displayed Products or Promotions to e.g. products of a certain size or other characteristics indicated by the Customer, narrowed down to a range of options chosen when selecting the product;
- Displaying current notifications directly on the screen of a mobile device (“push” notification);
- Maintaining the Customer’s session after he or she has logged in to his or her Account.
- The Customer is obliged in particular:
- to provide all true, current and required data of the Customer using the forms made available within the Online Shop;
- to update immediately their data, including personal data, provided to the Seller in connection with the conclusion of the Service Agreement or Sales Agreement, in particular to the extent necessary for the proper execution of the Agreement; the Customer shall have the right to change the data entered during the creation of the Account at any time using the options available within the Account;
- to use the services and functionalities made available by the Seller in a manner that does not interfere with the functioning of the Seller and the Online Shop;
- to use the services and functionalities provided by the Seller in a manner consistent with the provisions of applicable laws, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as in line with the customs and rules of social coexistence adopted in a given scope;
- to use the services and functionalities made available by the Seller in a manner that is not burdensome to other Customers and the Seller;
- to timely pay the Price and other costs determined by the Seller and the Customer in full amount;
- timely collect the Products that have been ordered;
- not to provide or transmit to the Shop any Content prohibited by applicable laws, in particular a Content infringing the economic copyrights of third parties or their personal rights.
- Complaints relating to the provision of Electronic Services may be made in the following forms:
- In writing to the address: Fenbro, Lindleya 16, 02-013, Warsaw, Poland, +48 571 310 485, NIP /Tax ID/ 7582275393, REGON /Polish Business Statistical No./ 383759828, e-mail address: email@example.com
- It is recommended that the Customer provides the following information in the complaint description:
(1) Identification of the object of the complaint (Name of the window, e.g. R+RU, window dimension), in particular the type and time when the non-compliance occurred;
(2) Customer’s claim;
(3) Contact details of the complainant – this will facilitate and accelerate processing of the complaint by the Seller.
The requirements specified above are in the form of a recommendation only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint;
- The Seller shall respond to any complaint not later than within 30 days from the date of its submission, in accordance with Article 7a paragraph 1 of the Consumer Rights Act, unless the law or separate regulations stipulate a different time limit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT – PLACING AN ORDER
- The main features of the provision of services, including the content of the services and the means of communication with the Customer are defined on the Product website or in another manner appropriate for a given Product, within the framework of the Online Shop.
- The Seller allows the Customer to place Orders for Products in the following manner:
- Via the Online Shop (www.fenbro.com );
- By e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- As part of the development of the services provided, the Seller may introduce further methods of placing Orders using means of remote communication, in accordance with the principles set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller shall take place once the Customer has placed an Order.
- The Seller enables the Customer to place an Order via the Online Shop in the manner described in the tab https://fenbro.com/help/
PAYMENT METHODS, REFUNDS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT
- The Seller provides the Customer with the following payment method under the Sales Agreement:
- payments via bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account.
- The Seller provides the possibility for the Customer to collect Products personally from the Seller’s Company at the following address: Trazyt ul. Tadeusz Zawadzki “Zośka 8”, 07-410, Ostrołęka.
- If the Seller does not receive the payment from the Customer who has decided to make a payment in advance (payment via bank transfer), the Company’s Representative may contact the Customer to remind them of the payment, including sending an e-mail informing them. A failure to pay within 2 days from placing an order will result in the lack of acceptance of the Order. The Customer may also cancel the Order until they receive notification that the processing of their Order has begun, without any consequences, by contacting the Seller at email@example.com . The Online Shop does not offer cash on delivery due to the specific nature of the products sold, which are personalised items. In case the Customer chooses to collect the shipment personally, they are obliged to make a payment in advance in the amount of 100% of the Order value. Customer’s refusal to accept the Product, despite setting an additional appropriate pick up deadline, is the condition terminating the Sales Agreement. The Customer has no possibility of cancelling the Agreement as it relates to personalised products.
- Payment refunds are performed in the same way as the payment was made, e.g. by returning it to the bank account from which the transfer was made.
ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS;
- There are two acceptable payment options:
- The Customer can make the payment in two instalments:
(1) 50% upon accepting the order
(2) another 50% before the dispatch of goods
*then the Seller offers 2% discount
There are no additional fees for making payments via the above payment methods. Prices on the Shop website include VAT 23%. If there is a need to change the VAT amount, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
COSTS, METHODS AND TIME OF PRODUCT DELIVERY
Delivery time is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization for payment.
- Information about all costs of goods and services, including delivery costs.
Delivery costs depend on the size, number of pallet spaces and location.
- Delivery of the Product is available on the territory of the Republic of Poland and countries of the European Union, as well as outside the EU. See “Delivery” tab at https://fenbro.com/help/?tab=1
- Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The currently available methods and costs of delivery of the Product are specified to the Customer in the “Delivery” tab of the Online Shop. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of delivery of the Product:
- The available delivery methods may vary depending on the payment method or the Product chosen by the Customer. The available delivery methods may change if several Orders are placed at the same time, in particular with regard to the Products they cover.
- The total waiting time for the Customer to receive the Product (delivery time) consists of the time for manufacturing Windows, preparation of the Order for shipment by the Seller and the time of delivery of the Product by the carrier.
- The time of Delivery of the Product to the Customer is up to 20 Business Days, unless a shorter deadline is specified in the description of the Product, or when the Order is placed. In case that Orders for several Products with different delivery dates are placed simultaneously, the delivery date shall be the longest given period, which may not exceed 20 Business Days.
- If the period of 20 days is exceeded due to the Seller’s reasons, the Customer shall receive information about the proposed change of the period. The deadline may be extended by a maximum of 10 days, after prior approval by the Customer.
- In the event of exceeding the 30-day deadline the customer will receive a 5% discount as a compensation.
- The ordered window joinery will be delivered on non-returnable wooden stands. The number of stands, their size and the number of window frames on one stand will be optimised on the basis of the orders executed in a given delivery.
- The maximum weight of windows with a stand must not exceed 1,066 kg, with dimensions 1500x1670x800 mm.
- The cost calculation method is based on utilised pallet space.
- The ordered Goods are unloaded from the carrier’s car by the Customer.
- The Customer must ensure proper conditions and unloading of the windows at the time of delivery of the goods to the indicated address.
- The windows must be unloaded on a hardened area that allows the stands to be transported on a pallet truck.
- Unloading of large-sized window stands must be carried out with a forklift truck provided by the recipient of the goods (Customer).
- It is forbidden to lift the window stands by the upper parts of the stands; they may only be lifted by the base.
DB Schenker is the transporting company responsible for delivery of Products.
- A receipt of the consignment from the Consignor and delivery of the consignment at the Consignee’s office takes place on the edge of the truck body.
- The duration of loading or unloading operations for the service should not exceed 30 minutes from the time the means of transport arrives at the unloading place.
- The maximum weight of a logistic unit on a pallet is determined by the relevant standards and regulations and the strength of the pallet in question, with the maximum weight of the logistics unit on the pallet (including EUR or EPAL) not exceeding 1,500 kg. If the weight of the logistic unit placed on a pallet exceeds 30 kg for manual loading and 400 kg for loading with a forklift truck, the Seller is obliged to ensure that loading is carried out at the place of shipment, and the Customer at the place of shipment delivery.
- If an unloading lift is required for loading or unloading a consignment, the maximum weight of the logistic unit must not exceed 800 kg in order to ensure the security of consignments and terminals, in line with the applicable regulations.
- Delivery time:
- for a domestic shipment is 1-2 working days;
- for a non-domestic shipment in European Union is 2-6 working days;
- for a non-domestic shipment in European countries outside the European Union is 2-8 working days.
- The customer is informed about the date of delivery by e-mail.
- DB SCHENKER shall take delivery from the Consignor on business days, generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DB SCHENKER delivers shipments from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Consignee may not check the contents of the consignment before confirming its receipt, unless the packaging has been tampered with.
MEASURING AND INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT
- The Seller is not responsible for measuring (aperture/window or other products offered by the shop) before the purchase. The Seller does not provide installation services for the product after its purchase.
- The Seller is not responsible for the incompatible dimension of the product resulting from an erroneous measurement made by the Customer for which the Customer placed an order.
- The Seller is not responsible for damage to the product or damage resulting from installation, improper handling, and transportation of the product by the Customer.
- The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer in case the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are specified in the provisions of the Civil Code Act, in particular in Article 556 et seq. thereof.
- Products presented in the Online Shop are covered by the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty. Detailed terms and conditions of the warranty issued by the guarantor.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Product without defects to the Customer.
- The Customer is obliged to verify the condition of the windows before unloading / loading (in case of collection in person at the Seller’s premises).
- In case of non-compliance, it is necessary to immediately inform the driver and the Fenbro company at email@example.com. The Customer shall take photos of damage before unloading the goods from the vehicle (and describe the non-compliance in accordance with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, at the end of this section).
- A complaint may be submitted by the Customer to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints about compensation may be made by a person authorised to dispose of the shipment, i.e. the Ordering Party, in case the shipment has not yet been received by the Receiving Party or the Receiving Party, in case the shipment has been received. If a complaint is made by a person unauthorised to dispose of the shipment, they should attach a document of transfer of rights (cession) entitling him or her to lodge a complaint..
- Complaints should be submitted in the shortest possible time, bearing in mind the statutory periods of limitation for claims.
Products sold in the Online Shop are covered by the Manufacturer’s warrantee.
The Guarantor (Manufacturer) provides a guarantee for these periods of time:
- 10 years for windows and balcony doors for structural connections;
- 5 years for colour fastness of white window profiles in terms of their exposure to light. Permissible colour difference up to 3 degrees on a grey scale, colour k=window profiles – 2 degrees on a grey scale
- 5 years for gaskets;
- 5 years for airtightness of windows;
- 5 years on the hardware;
- 2 years on tilt and slide hardware for PSK doors;
- 2 years for additional accessories (ventilators, handles, etc.).
- The basis of the Warranty is filling (an order number) and/or keeping a proof of purchase (an invoice).
- The Guarantor shall ensure the conformity of the product use when the general conditions for the maintenance and use of PVC joinery are met.
- Within the framework of technological progress, the construction of elements used in the production of windows may be subject to change. The Guarantor reserves the right to use the most similar element.
- The Guarantor guarantees the replacement of damaged goods/elements only if the damage cannot be repaired.
- The Guarantor provides for a price discount on the net price in relation to the defect found. The defect for which a discount is granted is excluded from the scope of the guarantee.
- The Guarantor reserves the right to assess and qualify the damage.
- The warranty shall commence at the time of delivery of the goods. The consumer is entitled to a guarantee settlement when the payment for the goods is made.
The warranty does not cover any defects or mechanical damage resulting from:
- Improper transport performed by the Customer;
- Improper storage, especially in open air, exposing windows to the elements (rain, snow, sunlight, dust, etc.);
- Incorrect installation of the joinery;
- Scratches on the outer side of the glass created after the receipt of the woodwork;
- Misalignment of hardware as a result of operation and forces acting on the joinery (adjustment is the responsibility of an assembling company);
- The lack of performing maintenance procedures;
- Using sharp tools, scouring agents, corrosive substances for cleaning purposes;
- Improper operation;
- Steaming, freezing of glazing units on the outside and inside caused by temperature differences, high humidity, lack of proper ventilation, improper use of woodwork (no ventilation in the room, too low temperature inside);
- Using the product without the replacement of a defective / damaged element;
- Defective structure of buildings;
- Failure to remove the foil protecting the profiles immediately after installation, no later than 1 month from the date of receipt;
- Products disassembled from their original location and reassembled;
- Insignificant defects of the product that do not affect its value and functionality;
- Defects and damages resulting from exceeding the technical standards resulting from the Buyer’s order, in which they stated to be aware of the consequences of exceeding the standards.
Loss of Warranty:
It occurs in the following cases:
- Faulty installation;
- When the Buyer makes modifications on their own (except for the self-assembly of the components intended for it);
- When it is found that any kind of bars, security devices, or other elements not being a part of the joinery are fixed directly to the window;
- Damage to the woodwork resulting from failure to adhere to the instructions from the user manual, lack of maintenance and misuse of PVC woodwork;
- Reasons not related to the usual use of woodwork or its exploitation not in accordance with its intended use, damage caused by random events and natural disasters (hail, flood, fire);
- Complaints about apparent defects such as the number of items inconsistent with the order, damage to glass, scratches, inconsistent colour, etc. They should be reported in writing at the time of receipt. The Customer is obliged to verify the order on delivery. In the case of installation of a window with the above mentioned defects the Buyer’s right to complain expires;
- The Guarantor is not obliged to perform the activities provided for in the maintenance instructions, cleaning, or adjustment of windows and doors. The Customer is obliged to perform the aforementioned activities on their own and at their own expense;
- In the case of an unjustified complaint, all costs connected with it (according to the current price list of services and materials) shall be borne by the Customer (in particular travel costs and working time of the service technician).
These are not subject to complaint:
- The colour of glass is a feature of its own and is independent of the Guarantor;
- The phenomenon of interference (refraction of light on the glass) is a feature of glass;
- The occurrence of “stains” during steam, on the glazing packages, is an own feature;
- The way (visual aspect) of connecting the frames between the panes ensures the tightness of the pane packets;
- Differences in shades of woodgrain veneers due to the arrangement of rings
- The adjustment of the window in use is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Any disputes arising out of this warranty shall be settled amicably. If no amicable settlement is reached, they will be referred to the Court in the place indicated by the Guarantor or the Distributor.
In respect of all matters not settled herein the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
Complaints should be submitted in an electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- It is recommended that the Customer provide in the complaint description a purchase confirmation document (an invoice): (1) Product identification (marking the window, e.g. R+RU, window dimension, date of defect occurrence, taking pictures of damage/defect; (2) demand a manner of bringing the Product to compliance with the Sales Agreement or a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complainant (name, surname, telephone and e-mail contact).
- The Seller shall decide on the manner of resolving a complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt. Failure to respond after 30 days means that the complaint has been accepted by the Seller.
OUT-OF-COURT MEANS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
- The following provisions are for information purposes only and do not constitute an obligation of the Seller to use out-of-court dispute resolution methods. The Seller’s statement on the consent or refusal to participate in the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes shall be submitted by the Seller on paper or on another durable medium if, as a result of a complaint lodged by the Consumer, the dispute has not been resolved.
- The principles of conducting proceedings on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes and the obligations of businesses in this respect are defined separately in the law (in particular in the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, Journal of Laws 2016, item 1823) or in the regulations applied by relevant entities competent in the field of solving consumer disputes. Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer who is a Consumer to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures may be available in the offices and on the websites of county (city) consumer advocates, social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, in particular at the following Internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection , the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection keeps a public register of entities authorised to conduct proceedings for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
3. The Consumer Client shall have the following examples of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
- The Customer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
- The Customer is entitled to apply to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), to initiate mediation proceedings for out-of-court dispute resolution between the Customer and the Seller.
- The Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, using also the free assistance of a district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Federation of Consumers, Polish Consumers Association).
- The customer may lodge a complaint via the ODR online platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The ODR platform is also a source of information on out-of-court settlement of disputes that may arise between traders and consumers.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL – RETURN OF GOODS
- Internet sales – complaint about personalised goods.
Personalised goods are subject to the same complaint rules as any other product. Personalisation of the product may be important from the point of view of the right of withdrawal, because according to Article 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, personalised goods cannot be returned within the framework of withdrawal from the contract. That provision provides that the right of withdrawal from an off-premises or distance contract is not available to the consumer in respect of a contract having as its object an unprefabricated item produced to the consumer’s specifications or to meet his individual needs.
- Fenbro.com sells only personalised products.
- The customer can only return the goods if:
- The product ordered was delivered, damaged (i.e. the glass or frame is broken) and is not suitable for installation. Scratches are not returnable – only complaints;
- The product ordered by the Customer is not in accordance with the order;
- The cost of reimbursement in case of the above mentioned circumstances shall be borne by the Seller;
- Money for Products returned by Customer is returned in the same way it was transferred to the Seller.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND RETURN OF GOODS
- During the delivery of goods, the Customer is responsible for verifying the condition of the goods and their conformity with the order;
- The return of the goods may take place only at the time of delivery of the goods, in accordance with the above mentioned criteria;
- After the goods have been received by the Customer, all claims will be considered on the basis of a Complaint;
- Any Inconsistencies should be reported immediately, directly to Fenbro.com at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 571 310 485 . Identification of damaged products should be conducted according to the order. The Customer should describe the incompatibility and take pictures of the damage.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Please refer to https://fenbro.com/privacy-policy/ for more information.
PROVSIONS APPLICABLE TO CUSTOMERS WHO ARE NOT CONSUMERS (e.g. Suppliers)
- This point of the Terms and Conditions and the provisions contained therein apply only to the Customers who are not Consumers.
- The Seller shall have the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with a Customer who is not a consumer within 14 days of its conclusion. The withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving any reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a Consumer in relation to the Seller.
- In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller shall have the right to limit the available payment methods, including the requirement to make a prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the payment method chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sales Agreement.
- Upon the release of the Product by the Seller to the carrier, the benefits and burdens related to the Product and the danger of accidental loss or damage to the Product shall pass to the Customer who is not a Consumer. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for carriage until its delivery to the Customer and for any delay in shipment.
- Pursuant to Article 558 Section 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty for the Product towards a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be excluded.
- In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, the Seller may terminate the Service Provision Agreement or any licence agreement granted pursuant to point IX of the Regulations with immediate effect and without indicating reasons by sending the Customer an appropriate statement in any form.
- Neither Seller nor its employees, authorised representatives and agents shall be liable to Customer, its subcontractors, employees, authorised representatives and/or agents for any damage, including loss of profits, unless such damage is caused intentionally by them.
- Whenever the liability of the Seller, its employees, authorised representatives and/or representatives is established, this liability towards a Customer who is not a Consumer, regardless of its legal basis, shall be limited – both within the framework of a single claim and for all claims in total – to the amount of the Price paid and delivery costs under the last Sales Agreement, but not more than one thousand zloty.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the Seller’s registered seat.
- With respect to Clients who are not Consumers, the Seller may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time on the basis of generally applicable laws.
- The Terms and Conditions came into force on 03.08.2019.
- Agreements concluded by the Seller shall be in the Polish language.
- Strengthening, securing and making available the essential provisions of the concluded Service Agreement by Electronic means takes place by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
- Strengthening, securing, making available and confirming to the Customer important provisions of the concluded Sales Agreement shall be effected by sending the Customer an email confirming the Order and by attaching the Order specifications and proof of purchase to the shipment containing the Product. The content of the Sales Agreement is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Online Shop.
- The provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall be applicable to all issues which are not regulated by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and in particular: The Civil Code; the Act on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded until 24 December 2014 with Customers who are consumers – provisions of the Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage Caused by Dangerous Products of 2 March 2000. (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended) and the Act on Special Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sales and on the amendment of the Civil Code of 27 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded from 25 December 2014 with Customers who are consumers – provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); and other applicable provisions of generally applicable law.
- Selection of Polish law on the basis of these Terms and Conditions shall not deprive the Consumer of the protection granted to him or her on the basis of provisions which cannot be excluded by agreement between the Seller and the Consumer under the law which, in accordance with the relevant regulations, would be appropriate in the absence of choice.
You are requested not to copy or distribute any information contained in the Terms and Conditions and the website fenbro.com